Self-Adhesive Resin Cement
OmniCem SA is a dual-cured self-adhesive resin cement requiring no etching, priming or bonding of the prepared surface. OmniCem SA has excellent handling properties, is easy to use and formulated so that clean up is very easy. It is a paste/paste formula delivered in an auto-mix dual syringe. In addition, it is radiopaque and produces a strong, durable bond to all substrates.
OmniCem SA is available in d TRANSLUCENT Shade for a simplified system that meets the needs of a wide variety of restorative options.
● A self-adhesive cement specifically formulated for excellent handling properties and easy clean-up
● Radiopaque material is easily identified on radiographs
● Low film thickness ensures the restoration is completely seated
● Cost effective alternative designed to bond to a multitude of substrates
● Glass lonomer benefits with resin cement strength
● No etching, priming or bonding saveds time by reducing clinical steps
● The auto-mix dual-syringe delivery requires no hand mixing allowing dispensing directly into the restoration
1 DUAL-SYRINGE PACKAGE
1Dual-Syringe (Base/Catalyst, 8g mixed), 15 Mixing Tips and Intraoral Tips, Instructions/MSDS